Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Your Councillors

Culworth Parish Council

Name About

Andrew Wilby (Chairman May 2021 to date)

I moved to Culworth in 2017, having lived in Towcester for 40 years. I represented Towcester on South Northants Council for a number of years, serving in the Cabinet and on Planning, Policy and Financial Committees. I was a member of the Steering group that oversaw the regeneration of Towcester Town Centre, and the southern extension and served as Chairman of the Council 2012-2013. Since 2009 I have been Chairman of John Taylor & Co Ltd of Loughborough, the last surviving Bellfoundry in the UK. Hopefully my past experience across local government may be of use locally.

Nancy Guinness

I returned to live in Culworth in 2013, with my husband and three children. I joined the parish council in 2014. After a happy childhood in the village and surrounding country I am keen to help preserve, protect and support developments within the parish.

David Mumford

My family has an association with the village going back many generations.  I own the Butcher's Shop and General Store.

Stuart Rolt

I have lived in Culworth for more than 20 years. I joined the Parish Council in 2012, and having retired from chairman’s responsibilities at Silverstone circuit, am able to devote time and energy to the Parish Council.

Martin Rowling

I moved to Culworth in 1969 and was joint owner of Culworth Engineering until 2007. I am involved with the Church and usually participate in village activities. On the Parish Council I am responsible for the Annual Litter Pick, maintenance of village trees without Tree Preservation Orders, and generally attend to the repairs of village property.

Gary Denby

I became Clerk to the Parish Council in 2023. My role is to deal with the day-to-day running of the Parish, keep the financial records, manage the burial ground and any other duties that the Parish Council allocate me. All records of the Parish Council are available for inspection with prior notice as I work part time. 

District and County Councillors and MP

Name Position Contact Details

Councillor Dermot Bambridge

West Northamptonshire Councillor for Silverstone Ward

Chantry Cottage, 25 Brackley Road, Silverstone, Towcester NN12 8UA

01327 857823 or 07900886850

dermot.bambridge@westnorthants.gov.uk

Councillor Alison Eastwood

West Northamptonshire Councillor for Silverstone Ward

c/o Democratic Services, 1 Angel Square, Angel Street, Northampton NN1 1ED

alsion.eastwood@westnorthants.gov.uk

Councillor Charles Manners